As an applicant you need to prepare the following documents at two stages:
Stage A. “Admission”
- A duly filled-in Application Form, signed by the applicant, and scanned;
- A motivation letter stating the purposes and reasons for undertaking studies on one of the Study Programmes at Polotsk State University and indicating the level of studies;
- A copy of English/Russian Language Tests’ certificates (if applicable);
- A copy of Secondary Education Certificate together with a transcript of grades if this is a separate document;
- A copy of a document (documents) proving any other education obtained;
- A Europass-format CV https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/editors/en/cv/compose
- A copy of the Birth Certificate;
- A copy of your passport (the page in English with a photo);
- A digital photo;
- Copies of passport pages showing your travel record (visas, border-entry or border leave stamps, etc.);
- List of the countries visited during the past 5 (five) years.
Stage B. “Enrollment”
- The original application, a national passport and migration card after entering Belarus;
- The original document proving secondary education (including a transcript of grades);
- The original document (documents) proving any other education obtained;
- The original of the Birth Certificate;
- 6 photos (3x4 cm size);
- The certificate on the completion of any university preparation courses (if applicable);
- The originals of the following medical documents:
- medical report on the health status, confirming the ability of performing studies in Belarus;
- AIDS certificate issued by an official health authority in the applicant’s country of residence.
All the originals that are in foreign languages should have a notarised translation into the Russian language.