Master courses of Polotsk State University as the second degree of higher education provides the formation of knowledge and skills of scientific, teaching and research activity for further post-graduate education and also scientific, teaching and innovative work.
The requirements for entering: the diploma of higher education confirmed in the Republic of Belarus.
The entering exam: The interview which determines the level of language proficiency and basic knowledge according to study programmes.
The form of studying: full-time and postal.
Study period: one-two years (depending on individual programme).
Tuition fee: 3000-4000 USD for the whole period of studying (depending on the form and duration of studying).
Study Programmes. Master Studies
- Theory and methods of teaching foreign languages;
- Theory and methods of physical education and sport training;
- World literature;
- History of Belarus;
- Electrophysics, electrophysical devices;
- Web-programming and Internet-technologies;
- Machine-building and theoretical engineering;
- Processing of constructional materials in machine-building;
- Processes and devices in chemical technologies;
- Engineering geometry and computer graphics;
- Mathematic modelling, numerical methods and programme systems;
- Systems, networks and telecommunication devices;
- Chemical technology of fuels and high-energy substances;
- Mining and gas and oil producing geology, geophysics, mine surveying, subsoil geometry, geodesy;
- Labour safety;
- Engineering and construction (the Department of Heat and Gas Supply, and Ventilation);
- Construction and maintenance of oil and gas pipelines, bases and storages;
- Engineering and construction (the Department of Pipeline Transport, Water Supply and Hydraulics);
- Engineering and construction (the Department of Constructions);
- Engineering and construction (the Department of Construction Industry);
- Methods and systems of information protection, information security.