Polotsk State University invites you to participate in Anthropology Summer School (August 14-26).
You have a precious chance to get acquainted with anthropological researches carried out at Polotsk State University.
- Cultural anthropology (ethnology): study of a unique traditional culture of northern Belarus.
- Methods of field anthropological research.
- Physical anthropology: study of ancient population of the region.
- Methodology of skeletons from ancient burial places study.
People choose us because
- we are in historical and cultural center of Belarus and geographical center of Europe
- our educational traditions go back to 1581
- Russian is taught by native speakers
- we use only intensive teaching methods
School is for those interested in anthropology and planning to continue study of anthropology at Master Courses.
- Anthropology lessons - 4 hours a day (total is 40 hours)
- Workshops in methods of anthropological research
- Visit of archeological excavations in Polotsk
- Accommodation and coffee breaks
- Sports and entertainments in the afternoon
- Education materials
- Transfer services (Minsk National Airport - Polotsk; Polotsk - Minsk National Airport)
- Registration fee (~12 $)
- Consular fee
- Medical insurance (~25 $)
- Museum tickets
Olga Emelyanchik, head of History and Tourism department
Programme of Summer School (.pdf)