Study Program «COMPUTER, SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS»
Study Program «Computer, systems and networks» trains systems engineers who possess complex knowledge in the sphere of software as well as hardware of computer technology. It means that they are versatile specialists, possessing knowledge of several related IT spheres at once.
Period of study: 4 years
What will I be?
- systems engineer;
- programming engineer;
- programming system engineer;
- specialist for software maintenance;
- specialist for software testing;
- designer of hardware-software complex;
- system analyst;
Where can I work?
- companies, designing software;
- industrial enterprises, which use computer networks or (and) computer aids;
- organisations, designing and installing of computer networks and systems;
- industrial enterprises, designing hardware-software devices;
- banks, commercial enterprises, educational establishments at the study program area.