Study Program «GEINFORMATION SYSTEMS (LAND CADASTRAL)»
Graduates can work in the field of organization and management of geoinformation database of different purpose, including topographic and geodesic, land cadastral; creation and updating of electronic, topographic, geographic cards; processing of remote sensing data.
Period of study: 4 years
What will I be?
- GIS and cadastre specialist;
Where can I work?
- specialized geodesic, cartographic organizations;
- organizations of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection;
- organizations of the Ministry of Transport and Communications;
- security agencies (Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Emergency Situations);
- all types of educational establishments.