Study Program: «SCIENCE OF LAW»
Graduates of this study program get qualified as a lawyer and are demanded in all areas of public activities: in government management and politics, law-enforcement area and justice, business-environment, science and so on. The main benefit is that there is a widest range of professional activity in one study program.
Period of study: 4 years
What will I be?
- notary public;
- tax officer;
- legal adviser;
- personnel inspector;
- certified public accountant (auditor);
- judge; mediator;
- investigating officer;
- expert, surveyor.
Where can I work?
- tribunals, institutions of justice;
- institutions of advocacy and notariat;
- institutions of prosecution, home affairs, committees of inquiry;
- State Committee of court (legal) expertise;
- custom authority, tax administration, banks;
- as a legal adviser and specialist for personnel at any organisation;
- at audit organisation, real estate agencies, state registration and land cadastre agencies.