Study Program «DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF SOFTWARE-CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC DEVICES»
Graduates of the study programme «Design and Production of Software-controlled Electronic Devices» are qualified as «Electronic Engineer-Programmer» and become multifunctional specialists in the field of design, production maintenance and repair of electronic devices.
Study period: 4 Years
What will I be?
- electronic engineer;
- setting and testing engineer;
- processing engineer;
- mechanization or production processes engineer;
- implementation of new techniques and technologies engineer;
- researcher engineer.
Where can I work?
- enterprises of integrated circuits, microprocessors and multifunction electronic means mass production (PC, vision systems, smart phones, GNSS, etc.);
- enterprises and firms which design, manufacture and operate software-controlled electronic media, including robots, robot-technical complexes, interactive household appliance, pilotless vehicles, etc.;
- resident companies of High Technologies Park;
- scientific and research departments of scientific institutes and labs;
- designing firms.