Master courses of Polotsk State University as the second degree of higher education provides the formation of knowledge and skills of scientific, teaching and research activity for further post-graduate education and also scientific, teaching and innovative work.
The requirements for entering: the diploma of higher education confirmed in the Republic of Belarus.
The entering exam: The interview which determines the level of language proficiency and basic knowledge according to study programmes.
The form of studying: full-time and postal.
Study period: one-two years (depending on individual programme).
Tuition fee: 3000-4000 USD for the whole period of studying (depending on the form and duration of studying).
Study Programmes. Master Studies
- Theory and Methods of Education and Upbringing (by fields and levels of education)
- Physical Education and Sports
- Literature Studies
- Finance, Taxation and Credits
- Accounting, Auditing and Analysis
- Business Administration
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Аpplied Physics
- Innovative Technologies in Mechanical Engineering
- Machines, Aggregates and Processes Engineering
- Geometry and Computer Graphics
- Computer Science and Software Technologies
- Electrical Power Industry and Electrical Engineering
- Infocommunication Systems and Networks
- Hydrocarbons Production and Processing
- Mining and Petroleum Geology, Geophysics, Mine Surveying and Subsurface Geometry, Geodesy
- Occupational Safety and Ergonomics
- Construction of Buildings and Structures
- Construction of Buildings and Structures (building constructions)
- Construction of Buildings and Structures (construction materials)
- Construction of Buildings and Structures (heat and gas supply, ventilation and air pollution control)
- Construction of Buildings and Structures (pipelines)
- Construction of Buildings and Structures (Construction and exploitation of gas and oil pipelines, and gas and oil storages)
- Information Security
- Master programmes of double diploma Business-Administration «Regional Planning and Development»
- Master programmes of double diploma Construction of Buildings and Structures